It seems as if the Chaudhary post has inspired several hateful and bigoted individuals to submit comments on the post.
These comments have been deleted, and will continue to be deleted.
As I have said before, the content of any comment published here must be on-topic and civil. I do not censor comments based on whether one agrees with me or not. I will not allow this blog to become a platform for hate speech, so the only one that will be exposed to your comments is myself, and only for the brief few seconds it takes me to delete it.
2 comments:
I support any Blog Administrator's right to delete. It's too bad we can't edit comments with this software, I would like to trim many comments. But deleting comments, IMO, is better than comment moderation.
I really, truly dislike being a censor and it goes against my beliefs. I almost expect idiotic insults to be made about me, and I am seldom disappointed.
This latest crop of morons, however, is the most vile yet. It takes a special kind of moron to make racial, ethnic, and religious slurs on top of complete slander. To make these kind of remarks concerning someone of Mr. Chaudhary's character, however, takes a world-class moron, a moron's moron, a person whose very Creator must surely cringe in embarrassment.
Post a Comment