The effort to make these countries "safe" seems to be much more capable of making them the victims of a war between two powers who do not have their security in mind.
story from naharnet.com
Russia Warns U.S. Against Missile Launch
The planned deployment of U.S. interceptor missiles in Poland could trigger a missile strike by Russia if those missiles are ever used, the Russian army's chief of staff warned on Saturday.
"We are talking about the possibility of a retaliatory strike being triggered by the mistaken classification of an interceptor missile launch," Yury Baluyevsky said at a press conference broadcast on state television.
Baluyevsky explained that an interceptor missile launched by the United States could be mistaken by Russian defenses for a ballistic missile aimed against Russia.(AFP)
1 comment:
Todd I know we have been in touch but I don't remember on what subject or where.
I have to tell you, you are right! I have written on it numerous times but the MDS is doing its job already. it is by design a tool to instigate Bush's new order WW3 and it is working.
The MDS has to be in Czech and Poland as that is what is going to instigate WW3 if attacking Iran or many other scenarios don't happen first. That is a fact! if that was BS it would be set up in England who wants it.
I have been gathering past stories to take to the Relentless Liberal who I have been in touch with and am going to meet at one of his lectures. He is 90 now and I am honored and psyched to be in daily contact with him. I had no idea who I have been talking to until the other day. I wrote about him two days ago. Please check it out. I now actually feel hope!
Post a Comment